As a special partnership with the Horizon Interactive Awards, all HIA participants can receive a discount to attend the 2013 Future of Web Apps Conference in London. When registering for the conference enter the 10% DISCOUNT CODE: HORIZON10 prior to adding your tickets to the shopping cart. VISIT: http://futureofwebapps.com/london-2013/ for full conference information and to register.
FOWA kicks off with your choice of four different, day-long workshops, each lead by a totally inspirational industry leader. We round things off with two packed days of conference sessions, with talks from some of the most creative and exciting minds working in web development and business today. With two fantastic tracks to choose from and access to a whole heap of extra learning and networking you won't want to miss it.
As an attendee you'll also get full access to downloadable HD videos of each session after the event. The perfect tool to catch up!
Workshops will be taking place on Wednesday 23rd October and you can choose from four full day sessions. This is your chance to get up close and personal in this intimate classroom environment. The selection of the workshops on offer include:
1. Building Client-side Web Applications with Backbone.js and CoffeeScript (Chad Pytel & Sean Griffin)
2. Shipping Your Product: Create an Action Plan for Launch Day and Beyond (Rachel Andrew)
3. The Front-end Tooling Masterclass (Addy Osmani)
4. Building Responsive Cross Platform HTML5 Applications and Deploying them to FirefoxOS (Daniel Appelquist & Francisco Jordano)
Who's speaking at the conference?
The 2 day, 2 track conference takes place on 24 - 25 October. You can hear from:
- Eamon Leonard (Engine Yard)
- Addy Osmani (Google)
- Bruce Lawson (Opera)
- Cali Lewis - GeekBeat.TV)
- John P - (GeekBeat.TV)
- Mark Otto - (Github)
- Michelle You - (SongKick)
- Bindi Karia (Silicon Valley Bank)
- Mark Otto (Github)
- Neha Narula (MIT)
- Daniel Appelquist (Telephonica Digital)
- Phil Hawksworth (R/GA)
- Rachel Andrew (Edgeofmyseat.com
- Chad Pytel (thoughtbot)
- Phil Leggetter (Caplin Systems)
- Robin Christopherson (AbilityNet)
- Rob Hawkes & Pete Smart (Vizicities)
- Bindi Karia - (Silicon Valley Bank)
- Rob Borley - (Dootrix)
- Thijs Feryn - (Combell)
- Tosin Ajimobi - (Thoughtworks)
- And loads more!